What never grows old? To see a young heart create, energise and innovate the world.
Seatrade Cruise News 20 under 40, sponsored by TVG Travel, is a celebration of the top 20 young professionals in cruising, each under the age of 40.
Following an intense final judging process, we’re delighted to announce the final 20 for Seatrade Cruise News 20 Under 40. Congratulations to each of our winners!
*Shortlisted candidates are listed alphabetically by surname.
Meet Cruising's Top 20
- Barbara Buczek, Director of Corporate Development and Operational Businesses, Port of Dover
- Andrew L. Carricarte, President, CEO, Tritan Software Corporation
- Shiky Chen, Director, Market Planning, Princess Cruises
- Isabelle Côté, Manager - Guest Experience, Destinations North America
- Amaury De Williencourt, Country Manager France and Monaco, Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services
- Michael DeMeo, VP Cruise NYC EDC, New York City Economic Development Corp.
- Marco Fantasia, Sr. Director, Regulatory Compliance Safety and Training, Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings
- Simon Ho, VP Guest Experience & On Board Revenue, Dream Cruises
- Rebekah Keeler, Commercial Manager, Associated British Ports, Southampton
- Tim Krug, Head of Department Sales and Design, Meyer Werft GmbH & Co. KG
- Captain Benjamin Lyons, CEO, Expedition Voyage Consultants, Expedition Voyage Consultants
- Lauren Miller, General Counsel, Carnival Australia, Carnival Australia
- Valeryi Nagornyi, CEO, Vladivostok Sea Terminal LLC
- Neil Palomba, President, Costa Crociere
- Jess Peterson, Director, Itinerary and Revenue Planning, Windstar Cruises
- Denise Saviss, VP, Entertainment Experience, Princess Cruises
- Ryan Stana, Founder and CEO, RWS Entertainment Group
- Jianfeng Tong, Director APAC Operations, Royal Caribbean (RCL)
- Brian Whelan, Staff Captain, Star Princess, Princess Cruises, Princess Cruises
- Jason Worth, VP Finance & Accounting - Asia Pacific, Norwegian Cruise Line