Korea and the Wider Asian Market
Chief Operations Officer
EVP, Marine Operations and New Shipbuilding
Senior Vice President, Asia Operations
- How big can the Asian source markets become by 2020?
- The diversity of Asia and the need to differentiate between markets
- What is the likely future pattern of cruise tourism development in China and what kinds of products and itineraries will appeal most to Chinese consumers?
- Can we expect to see more Asian new entrants to the cruise market?
- How can the Korean and other Asian economies maximise the benefits of cruise tourism?
- What is the nature and scale of the opportunity for Asian shipyards in cruise ship construction?
The Future Geography of Cruise Tourism in Asia
- Which will be the stand out Asian hubs, as the industry seeks new ports and fresh itineraries?
- Is new infrastructure investment in Asia keeping pace with demand?
- How cruise friendly is the operating environment in Asia?
- Will the new lower price of fuel affect deployment decisions in the region?
Power Hour: Outlook for Cruise Shipbuilding & Refurbishment in Asia
This one hour workshop will look specifically at Korea as a destination for cruising; discussing the challenges and opportunities with ample opportunity for audience participation.