- How big can the Asian source markets become by 2020?
- The diversity of Asia and the need to differentiate between markets
- What is the likely future pattern of cruise tourism development in China and what kinds of products and itineraries will appeal most to Chinese consumers?
- Can we expect to see more Asian new entrants to the cruise market?
- How can the Korean and other Asian economies maximise the benefits of cruise tourism?
- What is the nature and scale of the opportunity for Asian shipyards in cruise ship construction?
MODERATOR: Mary BOND, Managing Director of Publishing and Editor, Seatrade Cruise Review and Seatrade Cruise News
- Korea’s newly developed shore excursion programmes
- Setting the scene: new facts and figures on cruise deployment and destinations in 2016
- Which will be the stand out Asian hubs, as the industry seeks new ports and fresh itineraries?
- Is new infrastructure investment in Asia keeping pace with demand?
- How cruise friendly is the operating environment in Asia?
- Will the new lower price of fuel affect deployment decisions in the region?
MODERATOR: Robert W GUY, Managing Director, Singapore & Malaysia, Destination Asia
This one hour workshop will discuss cruise line, passenger and ground handling requirements for transit and homeports across Asia
MODERATOR: Luis AJAMIL, President & CEO, Bermello, Ajamil & Partners Inc