If you're looking to get involved with the Seatrade Middle East Cruise Forum this year, you will need to register to attend as a conference delegate.
- Access to observe the high-level, regional Summit Session on the first day of talks
- Invitations to join the social programme, including both the Welcome Reception and Networking Dinner
- Access to each live conference session throughout the second day
- Complimentary lunch and refreshments throughout the event
- Speaker presentation notes after the event, helping to enhance your experience at the forum
Table top display
This package is for 2 people and includes:
- Access to the regional Summit Session
- Welcome reception & networking dinner
- Access to all conference sessions
- Lunch and refreshments on both days
- Access to speaker presentations after the event
- Display table with room for pop-up display, located where all refreshments are served.
- Networking business session with cruise line executives
- 50-word company profile with company logo and contact details in the official programme
- 200 word entry and logo on the event website
- Early bird rate: $575 (Expires by 10 November 2017)
- Full rate: $625 (Applicable from 10 November 2017 onwards)
Registration will open shortly. However, you can register your interest today and ensure you are among the first to secure your package at our early-bird rates.