Who could you meet at Seatrade Cruise Med?
Seatrade Cruise Med attracts visitors from every sector of the cruise industry – and as an exhibitor, you have the perfect platform to showcase your business to them.
Here's a guide to the audience you can expect to be visiting the international exhibition floor. You can also download our free attendee infographic for a visual snapshot.
- Amusements / Recreational Attractions
- Cruise Industry Association
- Cruise Line – Ocean and River Going
- Design & Refurbishment
- Environmental Services
- Ferry / Passenger Ship
- Finance / Investment
- Food & Beverage
- Government Agency (Non Destination/Port)
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Medical / Health / Wellness
- National Tourism Organisation
- Port Authority / Port Agency
- Port Development / General Contractors
- Regulatory / Compliance
- Retail/Retail Services
- Ship Equipment/Technical Services
- Ship Services / Operations
- Tour Operator
- Transport / Logistics
- Travel Agency
Attracting individuals of C-Suite, Directors and Vice President level, Seatrade Cruise Med has established itself as the must-attend meeting point for the regional cruise industry.
Those with real purchasing and decision-making power gather here to discover new solutions; the latest innovations and exciting parntership possibilities - so this is your opportunity to shout about what makes your business a cut above the rest.
What interests our visitors?
- Environmental and Sustainability Issues
- Existing Destination Development
- New Destinations
- Onboard Experience
- Passenger Volume Growth
- Passenger Yield Development
- Port and Terminal Infrastructure Development
- River Cruising
- Safety and Security
- Ship Refurbishment and Shipbuild
- Supply Chain Management and Development
- Upscale / Luxury Cruising
Seatrade Cruise Med focuses exclusively on the development of cruise in the Mediterranean and its adjoining seas - but continues to attract a truly international visitor demographic.
The orange points on the map highlight country representation at Seatrade Cruise Med, which includes the following regions:
- North America
- South America
- Middle East
- North Africa