Conditions of Entry
- Proposers may submit nominations in more than one category. Entry to the scheme is free of charge.
- 2018 winners are exempt from entering the 2019 Awards Scheme in their specific category.
- If submitting the same entry in more than one category, each application must be individually completed, with all references being made to the category in question.
- Seatrade reserves the right to publish, in whole or part, details of any entries submitted for Seatrade Cruise Awards 2019, following announcement of the shortlist.
- All entries for Seatrade Cruise Awards 2019 must be received by 31 July 2019. There will be no extension of this deadline.
- Entrants must use the official entry platform
- No correspondence will be entered into concerning the eligibility of any application.
- The screening panel and judges shall have sole and absolute discretion in determining whether or not an application meets the requirements of, or is in accordance with, these rules and conditions.
- All entry forms must be fully completed and full details submitted and all fields entered or else the entry will not be considered valid.
- Entries must provide sufficient information relevant to the criteria to enable the judges to have a clear understanding of the process, product, individual or procedure involved, its/their merits and resulting benefits.
- If more space is needed in any section of the entry form, continuation may be made on a separate e-mail which needs to be cross-referenced for ease of understanding.
All submissions will be assessed during early August. A short list will be drawn up and voted on by the judges. The judges' decision, which is final, will be announced during Seatrade Europe 2019.
No correspondence/or conversations as to the reason why a particular entry was not successful can be entered into following the short listing of entries or the announcement of the winners.
As the judging committee’s evaluation can only be based on evidence provided, it cannot be extended or interpreted beyond the purposes of the Seatrade Cruise Awards scheme, to give guarantees to any subsequent commercial usage.
Winners will NOT be advised before Seatrade Europe. However, entrants will be notified if they have been included in the short list of nominations.
Seatrade Awards and Certificates
Outright winners will each receive a trophy, specially commissioned by Seatrade. Other finalists will be presented with framed certificates of commendation.