The future of cruising in the Arabian Gulf
The Seatrade Middle East Cruise Forum will provide an important platform for cruise line executives, regional stakeholders and government authorities to gather for two days of:
- Frank and honest debate about trends, topics and opportunities
- Innovating discussions about tackling challenges affecting the Arabian Gulf
- Boundless networking opportunities
The conference programme
For the first time, delegates were invited to observe the summit session on day one, which featured high-level discussions between cruise line executives and regional ministers, tourism leaders, ports and immigrations officials. An all-day conference on day two brought together the travel trade, ship agents, airlines, tourism boards, ports and destination management companies who wanted to learn more from the industry in frank and lively discussions.
Your event experience
Your event experience is important. That's why the Seatrade Middle East Cruise Forum is tailor-made to provide attendees with the opportunity to:
- Network with cruise industry peers
- Meet key cruise line executives
- Get a comprehensive update on the current scope for cruising in the Arabian Gulf
Showcase your brand
Sponsoring at Seatrade Middle East Cruise Forum is an incredible marketing tool.
Not only does it give you the opportunity to showcase your brand, but also standout from your competitors and enhance your product awareness.