Mr Salim Al Mamari is the Director General for Tourism Promotion at the Ministry of Tourism, the government entity in charge of tourism for the Sultanate of Oman. With over 20 years of experience, he has been actively present in the travel & tourism field for many years. He has successfully implemented numerous tourism marketing campaigns across all MOT platforms both in Oman and internationally.
Currently he holds multiple positions in addition to the one at the Ministry of Tourism, some of them being:
* Member of the Special Committee to convert Port Sultan Qaboos into a tourist port.
* Member of the Committee for Geological Scientific Tourism.
* Member of the National Committee for the management and development of springs.
* Member of the Media Committee of the Omani Equestrian Federation.
* Member of the Board of Directors of Al Batinah Hotels.
Mr Al Mamari is a graduate in Bachelor of Business Administration from the International University, England, UK.