Seatrade Cruise Med is the region's leading cruise event, providing a meeting place for a wide range of industry suppliers to engage with purchasers and decision makers from cruise lines active in the Mediterranean.
The Seatrade Cruise Med exhibition showcases the whole range of cruise products from hotel and leisure supplies to engineering and technical services, as well as hosting the greatest collection of Mediterranean ports and destinations and an extensive range of global destinations.
In one visit you will be able to:
- Meet key cruise line buyers and decision makers
- Compare and source products and services from more than 160 exhibitors from all over the world
- Keep up-to-date on the latest technology and product innovations
- Network with global cruise industry peers
- Build relationships with new and existing clients
- Achieve months of business in just a few days!
- Discover the cruise industry and learn about its growth
Seatrade Cruise Med Conference
As a leading platform for discussion and debate on issues confronting the cruise industry in the Mediterranean and its adjoining seas, the Seatrade Cruise med conference is an integral part of the event, and will give you a realistic assessment of the industry challenges, and strategies for dealing with them.
A comprehensive programme and high level speaker line-up in 2014 attracted over 600 delegates from all over the world, including many cruise line executives.