Seatrade Cruise Med is the region's premier cruise industry event, providing a meeting place for a wide range of industry suppliers to engage with purchasers and decision makers from cruise lines active in the Mediterraneanand its adjoining seas. The exhibition showcases the whole range of cruise products from hotel and leisure supplies to engineering and technical services, as well as hosting the greatest collection of Mediterranean ports and destinations and an extensive range of global destinations.
Almost 2,000 participants from 71 countries attended the 2016 show, including among them many representatives from the major cruise lines active in the region. Seatrade Cruise Med is a key opportunity for you to accomplish months of business with these key decision makers over just a few days. Over 100 cruise line executives were represented in 2016, with decision makers covering itinerary planning, hotel operations, technical operations, purchasing, marine operations and sales and marketing.
- Meet key cruise line buyers & decision makers
- Build relationships with new & existing clients
- Network with industry leaders
- Launch new products & services
- Increase visibility & brand awareness
- Promote your message to a wider audience
- Discover the cruise industry & learn about its growth
- Achieve months of business in just a few days!