The way ahead for cruising in the Med
- As the Med maintains its strong position as the world’s second cruise destination, what is driving deployment decisions for the region?
- The fluctuating balance between East and West Med itinerary offerings: the prospects for 2017 and beyond
- The Med led the way in year-round cruising. Ten years on, what is the score card for this concept?
- The continuing appeal of the Med to European and US consumers: can more be done to attract new cruisers from the emerging markets of Asia?
- The cruise industry’s engagement with port communities in the Med
- With a record order book, what are the new ship designs for the Med fleet?
Moderator: Mary Bond, Managing Director of Publishing and Editor, Seatrade Cruise Review and Seatrade Cruise News
Upscale and specialty cruising in the Med
- A quarter of the orderbook comprises ships of 1000 pax or less. What is the scale and nature of new demand for this product?
- What should ports and destinations do specifically to cater for smaller ship cruise calls?
- The special appeal of the Med for the upscale product and how it is evolving
- Developing refreshing and unique itineraries in the Med and its adjoining seas
Moderator: Frederik Erdmann, German Correspondent, Seatrade Cruise Review and Seatrade Cruise News