Seatrade Cruise Asia is the region's leading cruise event, providing a meeting place for a wide range of industry suppliers to engage with purchasers and decision makers from cruise lines active in Asia.
The Seatrade Cruise Asia exhibition will see destinations, tourism authorities, cruise associations, tour operators, port agents and suppliers showcasing their products and services to cruise industry professionals from around Asia.
In one visit you will be able to:
- Meet key cruise line buyers and decision makers
- Compare and source products and services from a wide range of exhibitors
- Keep up-to-date on the latest technology and product innovations
- Network with cruise industry peers
- Build relationships with new and existing clients
- Get a realistic assessment of the industry challenges & strategies for dealing with them in the conference
- Achieve months of business in just two days!
- Discover the cruise industry and learn about its growth
Seatrade Cruise Asia Conference
The conference will focus on the growing momentum for cruise tourism in Asia, the expansion of the cruise fleet now operating in Asian waters, and the opportunities and challenges this represents for the region. Representatives from the world's leading cruise lines will take part in the conference sessions, along with senior representatives from ports, destinations and other cruise tourism stakeholders, giving their insights on how the region can increase its presence in this growing global industry.