Seatrade Cruise Asia will provide a unique and unrivalled opportunity for cruise ports, destinations, tour operators, shipbuilders and suppliers to develop business in this growing regional market.
By securing your exhibition space early you gain a number of significant benefits, including first choice of stand positions and visibility on our website as an exhibitor.
You can choose between two exhibition packages, depending on your requirements:
Shell Scheme (minimum 9sqm)
- includes, walls, carpet, lighting, electricity, fascia board with company name, stand cleaning and a furniture package
- US $520 per sqm
Space Only (minimum 30sqm)
- an area of exhibition space and the opportunity to design and build your own stand
- US $450 per sqm
Exclusive Exhibitor Offer...
The exhibition will also be open to the public on Saturday 14 May, giving you three full days of visibility at Seatrade Cruise Asia.
- Please also note the following additional charges:
- Premium Listing and logo in printed event directory and website (optional). Includes: Company name, address, email, website, stand no, logo, 50 word company description and product category listing (event catalogue only): USD$200
- Co-Exhibitor fee (applies to exhibitors wishing to have stand sharers. Co-exhibitors receive an exhibitor listing in the show catalogue): USD$250 per company
(all prices listed on this page are excluding VAT)
- Shipbuilders & repair
- Marine equipment manufacturers
- Interior outfitters / refurbishers
- Hotel equipment & onboard suppliers
- Entertainment & leisure suppliers
- Food & beverage suppliers
- IT suppliers
- Classification societies
- Cruise terminal suppliers
- Cruise ports
- Tourism authorities
- Destination management companies
- Tour operators & ground handlers
- Ship agents
- Cruise associations
- Hotels, airports & airlines